Genshin Impact Daily Check-in will grant players a free Blessing of the Welkin Moon

genshin impact daily check-in featured

A well-known function from the Hoyolab forums is the Genshin Impact Daily Check-in, in which you get small rewards by simply attending it every day. While they are usually simple petty gifts such as some Experience Books or Mora, there are also some Primogems in them, and they are the main reason for people to use them in the first place.

But the Daily Check-in site has just received an overhaul and includes some extra milestones for attending more frequently. But the biggest change is doubtlessly the chance to get a free Blessing of the Welkin Moon.

The new “Gifts of Encounter” event was made to celebrate both the release of the Genshin Impact 3.1 update and the game’s 2nd Anniversary and will grant up to 10% of the participants the bonus of getting 90 Primogems daily by simply logging into the game for 30 days. Oh, and those 300 Genesis Crystals as well.

How to get the Blessing of the Welkin Moon with the Genshin Impact Daily Check-in

You can find the event through the Hoyolab Check-in page, which you can access here. According to the official site, you need to attend to the following criteria in order to participate:

genshin impact daily check-in event
Credit: Hoyoverse

1. Reach Adventure Rank 10 or above

*Reach Adventure Rank 10 or above before October 7, 2022 23:59 (UTC+8) to meet this requirement

2. Check in once at the “Check-In Rewards” page

3. Go to the “Gifts of Encounter” page to participate in the Prize Draw after successfully checking in

READ MORE: Genshin Impact ‘The Foolish Fatuus’ Guide: How to unlock, find all Energy Extraction Device puzzles, and complete the world quest

So in retrospect, you must use the Genshin Impact Daily Check-in once and get your ticket on the official event page to have your chance at the Blessing. 

The rewards will be distributed on October 8 after the inscription period is over. According to the site, 10% of the participants will get their hands on the big prize, while the remaining 90% will receive x100.000 Mora as compensation.

Reward Issuance

1. Rewards will be issued via in-game mail after the results are announced on October 8, 2022 at 18:00 (UTC+8). Travelers may return to the event page to view their prize draw outcome, but it will not be necessary to collect rewards from the event page.

2. Please note that there may be a delay in the distribution of rewards. All rewards should be distributed before October 8 24:00 (UTC+8).

3. The in-game mail will expire after 30 days, so don’t forget to claim your rewards in time.

Changes to the check-in system

You’ll also notice that the Genshin Impact Daily Check-in page has been updated and now features new functions such as extra rewards (which include up to 60 Primogems) for attending for at least 7 days.

genshin impact daily check-in new
Credit: Hoyolab

There’s also a new “make up for check-in” function in which you can complete small tasks in order to make up for past days in which you couldn’t check in or simply forgot to do it. Those tasks are simple as the ones you usually find in web events.

All of them give the Check-in system some extra incentive to use, as most players usually just forget about them as the rewards are not that attractive. With a better UI and more recurring events based around it, Hoyoverse may finally achieve its goal of getting more and more players onto it.

READ MORE: Genshin Impact Layla and Nahida: Leaker reveals the upcoming characters’ abilities

Genshin Impact is currently available for PS4, PS5, Android, iOS and PC. A Nintendo Switch port is stated to be in development with no release date revealed.

Similar Posts