Things have quietened down now, but now it is time for the next set of challenges to go live.
Here is the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 week 10 challenges.
Week 10 Release Date
Epic Games has changed things up this season, with them now staggering the Fortnite weekly challenges.
The Legendary Quests will be released on Wednesday, August 11th at 10 am EST/3 pm BST and will be available until the following Wednesday.
Then the Epic Quests will go live on Thursday, August 12th at 10 am EST/3 pm BST.
Week 10 Epic Quests
Here are the Fortnite week 10 Epic Quests.
- Use the Grab-itron or Saucer’s tractor beam to deliver a tractor to Hayseed’s Farm (1)
- Travel in an Inflate-A-Bull (200)
- Visit The Guardian Towers (3)
- Catch a gun while fishing (1)
- Outlast opponents (200)
- Eliminations at close range (1)
- Damage Doctor Slone (50)
Each Epic Quest is worth 30,000 XP, giving a total of 210,000 XP, or around 2 and a half levels of the Battle Pass.
Week 10 Legendary Quests
Here are the Fortnite week 10 Legendary Quests.
- Get Slone’s orders from a Payphone (1)
- Damage an opponent in the Slurpy Swamp abduction site (1)
- Collect a Grab-itron (1)
- Place video cameras at different Landing Ship locations (3)
- Visit an Abductor (1)
- Visit Slurp Factory inside the Mothership (1)
The first level is worth 15,000 XP, the second is worth 45,000 XP, followed by four stages that grant 30,000 XP, giving a total of 180,000 XP or around 2 levels worth of XP. But, be fast because these challenges are only available until Wednesday, August 18th before they will disappear.