There is just one month to go before the end of Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5. With the recent 15.40 update we now know what the challenges will be for Week 12.
Here is how to complete Throw A Fish Back In To The Water.
Throw A Fish Back In To The Water
Fortnite Chapter 2 saw the addition of fishing, allowing players to catch fish to restore health, shield, and many other effects.
To complete this challenge, players need to grab a Fishing Rod or Harpoon Gun and get fishing,
Once you catch a fish, select it in your inventory and hold the aim button and then the fire button and you will throw it.
Throw it into the water and it will complete, you can go and grab it after and use it, as long as a Shark doesn’t grab it first.
Week 12 Epic Quests
The challenges this week are:
- Deal damage within 15 seconds of gliding (200)
- Visit Scenic Spot, Gorgeous Gorge, and Mount Kay (1)
- Destroy inflatable tubemen llamas at gas stations (3)
- Find a family portrait from a shipwreck (1)
- Throw a fish back in to the water (1)
- Hit different opponents with a harpoon gun (3)
- Catch different weapon types from fishing spots (3)
Each Epic Quest is worth 20,000 XP, granting 140,000 XP in total, around 1.5 levels worth of XP.
Week 12 Legendary Quest
The Legendary Quest this week is:
- Hit an opponent within 10 seconds of Zero Point Dashing (5/10/15/20/25)
The first stage of the challenge is worth 55,000 XP, the following 4 are worth 22,000 XP each, giving a total of 143,000 XP for completing the Legendary Quest.
But be fast, Legendary Quests are only around until the next set of challenges go live and then they are gone forever.
READ MORE: Valheim Breaks Another Major Sales Milestone