Its now time to get some more XP for the Battle Pass as the Fortnite Season 5 Week 9 challenges are now live.
Week 9 Challenges
Here are the challenges that are available this week.
- Stage 1: Shakedown an IO Guard
- Stage 2: Find a hidden bunker
- Stage 3: Find the black box of the crashed plane
- Stage 1: Deal damage while in water – 200 damage
- Stage 2: Emote at stone statues
- Stage 3: Ride the Steamy Stacks
- Stage 4: Deal damage to a loot shark – 500 damage
Each Epic Quest is worth 22,000 XP, giving a total of 154,000 XP.
- Shakedown Opponents (5/10/15/20/25)
The Legendary Quests are worth 55,000 XP for the first complete, then 22,000 for each one after, giving a total of 143,000 XP.
READ MORE: Gangnam Style Is Now In Fortnite
Shakedown an IO Guard
IO Guards are a new feature to Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 and spawn in groups of three across the map.
Here are the locations of the IO Guard spawns.
To complete this players need to shake down an IO Guard after they have been knocked. This is done by pressing the Use button when near them, usually Square/X/E depending on the platform.
It seems a bit odd to have to perform a shake down on an IO Guard, but it is likely done as a source of frustration and IO Guards can be aim bots and players will likely get lasered while performing it, IO Guards are relentless.
Once one IO Guard has been shook down the challenge will complete.