Epic Games has brought old school Fortnite to the present, with plenty of updates that have included many new items and weapons to have fun with. This is one of the best seasons that we’ve seen in Chapter 2 so far.
As with every new week comes a new set of weekly challenges.
Here are the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 week 8 challenges.
Week 8 Challenges Release Date
Epic Games has changed things up this season, with the Legendary Quests releasing first, followed by the Epic Quests the following day.
This week, the Legendary Quests were released on July 28th, with the Epic Quests releasing on July 29th at 10 am EST/3 pm BST.
Week 8 Epic Quests
Here are the Fortnite Season 7 week 8 Epic Quests.
- Use shield potions in a single match (4)
- Collect building resources (750)
- Visit Coral Cove, Base Camp Golf, and Unremarkable Shack (3)
- Build Structures (25)
- Complete Bounties from Bounty Boards (3)
- Ignite enemy players or enemy player structures (15)
- Emote in front of a camera at Believer Beach or Lazy Lake (1)
Each Epic Quest is worth 30,000 XP, giving a total of 210,000 XP, or around 2 and a half levels of the Battle Pass.
Week 8 Legendary Quests
Here are the Fortnite Season 7 week 8 Legendary Quests.
- Get Slone’s orders from a Payphone (1)
- Collect access card from an IO Guard (1)
- Plant wiretaps at different key locations (3)
- Interact with an IO operative’s computer (1)
- Mindwipe Bunker Jonesy, Swamp Stalker, or Human Bill (1)
- Converse with characters to identify an Infiltrator (5)
The first level is worth 15,000 XP, the second is worth 45,000 XP, followed by four stages that grant 30,000 XP, giving a total of 180,000 XP or around 2 levels worth of XP. But, be fast because these challenges are only available until Wednesday, August 4th before they will disappear.