The notorious boss is back, and it’s over to trainers to work out how to beat Giovanni November 2022.
If you’re looking to fight Giovanni for any of the legendaries he uses in Pokemon Go, you’ll know about his opening act with Persian by now. But who else is joining him in the November 2022 lineup?
Which Pokemon will trainers be battling and what are the best counter moves? Let’s take a look below at everything we need to know.
How to beat Giovanni November 2022 – The Line-Up
Giovanni will always open battle with Shadow Persian. Trainers will then progress to the 2nd round, where they must defeat either Shadow Nidoking, Shadow Machamp, or Shadow Rhyperior. And last but not least, in the third round, Giovanni is joined by Shadow Latios.
The Counters – how to beat Giovanni November 2022
Nidoking is a Poison/Ground type Pokemon, making it weak to Ice, Ground, Psychic, and Water-type attacks.
The following Pokemon will provide the best attacks to defeat Nidoking:
- Mewtwo – Confusion and Psystrike
- Garchomp – Mudshot and Earth Power
- Alakazam: Confusion and Psychic.
- Azelf: Confusion and Future Sight.
- Hoopa Unbound: Confusion and Psychic
READ MORE: Pokemon Go Ditto disguises November 2022
Machamp is a Fighting type Pokemon, meaning he is weak to Fairy, Flying, and Psychic-type moves.
The following Pokemon will provide the best attacks to help defeat Machamp:
- Mewtwo – Psychostrike and Psystrike
- Togekiss – Charm and Psyshock
- Sylveon – Charm and Moonblast
- Rayquaza – Air Slash and Aerial Ace
Rhyperior is a Ground/Rock-type Pokemon, making it weak to Grass and Water-type moves. It’s also weak to Fighting, Ground, Ice, and Steel-type attacks.
The following Pokemon will provide the best attacks to help defeat Rhyperior:
- Roserade – Razor Leaf and Solar Beam
- Swampert – Mud Shot and Hydro Cannon
- Kyogre – Waterfall and Surf
- Zarude – Vine Whip and Power Whip
How to beat Giovanni November 2022 in the final stage – Shadow Latios
Shadow Latios is a Psychic/Dragon-type Pokemon, making it weak to Bug, Dark, Dragon, Ice, Fairy, and Ghost-type moves.
In order to defeat Shadow Latios, and ultimately beat Giovanni, the following Pokemon are best used to counter Shadow Latios:
- Diagla – Dragon Breath and Draco Meteor
- Garchomp – Dragon Tail and Outrage
- Gengar – Shadow Claw and Shadow Ball
- Palkia – Dragon Tail and Draco Meteor
And that’s it! Once Shadow Latios is defeated, trainers then beat Giovanni for another month. Good luck trainers!
Pokemon Go is available to download now on Apple and Android Mobile devices