With the new Pokemon Go Master Ball in play, things are certainly becoming exciting!
The Master Ball gives trainers a guaranteed catch of whichever Pokemon they are throwing the Master Ball towards, making it a ball unlike any other yet to be released in Pokemon Go. And we all know how annoying those birds can be with the daily incense – they will finally be possible to catch!
However – there isn’t long left to claim your first Pokemon Go Master Ball! Let’s check out the details below on how to make sure you get yours before time runs out!
Pokemon Go Master Ball – The clock is ticking!
Trainers everywhere seem to be loving the addition of the Pokemon Go Master Ball – however, at present there’s only one available, and only one way to get your hands on it.
Trainers must log in to their accounts before June 1st, 2023, to access Professor Willow’s Let’s Go research, and complete the following stages to earn themselves the Master Ball:
Let’s Go: 1 of 6
- Catch 10 Pokemon (5 Poke Balls)
- Make 10 curveball throws (5 Razz Berries)
- Power up Pokemon 5 times (1,000 Stardust)
Rewards: 1,500 XP, Mankey encounter
Let’s Go: 2 of 6
- Catch 15 Pokemon (10 Poke Balls)
- Make 10 great throws (5 Pinap Berries)
- Transfer 20 Pokemon (5 Great Balls)
Rewards: 2,000 XP, Meditite encounter
Let’s Go: 3 of 6
- Power up Pokemon 10 times (10 Great Balls)
- Make 7 great throws (1 Lure Module)
- Defeat a Team Go Rocket grunt (3 Revives)
Rewards: 2,500 XP, Machoke encounter
Let’s Go: 4 of 6
- Catch a Pokemon (500 XP)
Rewards: 1,000 XP, 1,000 Stardust
Let’s Go: 5 of 6
- Catch 25 Pokemon (2500 Stardust)
- Defeat 3 Team Go Rocket grunts (3 Hyper Potions)
- Make 5 excellent throws (Galarian Farfetch’d encounter)
- Evolve 5 Pokemon (2500 Stardust)
- Battle in a gym 3 times (5 Revives)
Rewards: Master Ball, 1000 Stardust, 1000 XP
Let’s Go: 6 of 6
- Claim reward (10 Ultra Balls)
- Claim reward (2 Pinap Berries)
- Claim reward (1 Star Piece)
Rewards: 3000 Stardust, 3000 XP
The time it takes you to complete the research is not time-limited, however – just be sure it’s on your account ready to access as and when you wish. We would hate you to miss out!
Pokemon Go is available to download now on Apple and Android Mobile devices