It has been over eight years since the release of GTA V and Online, and it is still as popular as ever, with hundreds of thousands of players jumping into Los Santos each day, with the game still generating approximately $1 billion in revenue each year.
So, with GTA 6 not being released for at least a few more years, Rockstar Games has been continuously adding new content to GTA Online to give players a reason to keep jumping into the game.
In a blog post, Rockstar Games has announced a brand new monthly subscription for GTA Online players called GTA+, which will grant players lots of rewards each month including money, properties, vehicles, and many other goodies. The GTA+ membership is purchased via the PlayStation Store or Microsoft Stores and costs $5.99 a month.
Here is a list of everything that is included in the first month, which runs from March 29-April 27, 2022:
- GTA$500,000 delivered automatically to your Maze Bank Account.
- The Principe Deveste Eight — along with a complimentary Hao’s Special Works upgrade for it before it is made available to purchase by the general public — plus the HSW Orange Trip and HSW CMYK Glitch Liveries.
- The Auto Shop located in La Mesa, introduces an assortment of gameplay updates from Los Santos Tuners. Current Auto Shop owners can relocate to La Mesa at no additional cost.
- Waived LS Car Meet Membership fees. Current LS Car Meet members with GTA+ will be reimbursed GTA$50,000 during this event period.
- Yacht owners can upgrade to the Aquarius Super Yacht at no additional cost.
- The Gussét Frog Tee and Broker Prolaps Basketball Top and Shorts automatically added to your wardrobe.
- The Conveyor Livery for the Mammoth Avenger, HVY APC, and TM-02 Khanjali.
- A selection of free paints and emblems for the Auto Shop.
- 3X GTA$ and RP on Hao’s Special Works Race Series.
- 2X Car Meet Rep on the Street Race Series.
Each month, GTA+ subscribers will receive new exclusive rewards by heading to the GTA Online web browser and going to Legendary Motorsport, Hao’s Special Works, Maze Bank Foreclosures, DockTease, and other stores.
READ MORE: GTA 5 loads faster on PS5 than on PS4
The GTA+ subscription will only be available to PS5 and Xbox Series X|S players and doesn’t look to be available to previous generations at this time.