Tower of Fantasy: How to download the game on PC and mobile
Currently at the No. 1 spot in the App Store’s free role-playing games, Tower of Fantasy is undeniably one of the hottest games. With its visuals and elements, the game is expected to rival HoYoverse’s Genshin Impact.
Chinese developer Hotta Studio developed the game, and while it has been in the Chinese gaming market since December 2021, its recent global release has, as cliché as it goes, taken the world by storm.
So, if you don’t want to feel left out and want to play the game soon, here’s how you can download it!
How to download the game on PC
To download the game on your PC, follow the steps below:
- Go to the game’s official download page and choose “Windows.”
- Open the installer.
- Set the game’s installation path.
- Complete the installation of the game’s PC launcher. Make sure that you have enough storage (30 GB or more).
- Open the game’s PC launcher and click “Install Game.” Depending on your connection, this may take some time.
- When a prompt for installing third-party components pops up, simply confirm to accept the installation.
- Click on “Launch” to enter the game.
For the time being, PC players can only play Tower of Fantasy via the game’s official launcher. However, according to the game’s website, it will be available on Steam and the Epic Games Store in the 4th quarter of this year. Although there is still no definite date yet.
How to download the game on mobile
To download the game on your mobile devices, follow the steps below:
- Go to the game’s listing on Google Play (for Android) or the App Store (for iOS).
- Click “Install” (for Android) or “Get” (for iOS). Depending on your connection, this may take some time.
- Launch the game.
Tower of Fantasy is available on PC, iOS, and Android. The game is also set to arrive to gaming consoles but no release date has been given right now.