Inspired by the beloved Japanese animated series and manga called Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba, Wisteria on Roblox is a multiplayer game that will have you fight demons and other players, too! The name “Wisteria” might be new to other players, but fans of the series should know that this is the name of the plant predominantly used by the Demon Slayer Corps against Demons.
In this Roblox world, demons and other players you’ll meet along the way won’t go easy on you. So, you better be ready and know how to defend yourself even if you’re new to the game. Don’t worry! We have gathered codes that will surely help you in your journey.
Note that we update this article regularly. If there are any new codes, we’ll put them up here. So, don’t forget to visit us from time to time. We’ll be happy to see you.
List of all Wisteria codes
Below is a list of codes that will help you in Wisteria. Make sure you enter the codes exactly as they appear on the list because they can be case-sensitive.
Moreover, redeem these codes as fast as you can. You never know when they will expire, and you don’t want to miss out.
These Wisteria codes are still valid. If one doesn’t work, we will make sure to update this article.
(No new codes since the last update.)
- !NichirinReroll – Redeem a Nichirin Reroll
- !RaceReset – Redeem a race reset
- !ChristmasBreathe – Redeem a breath reset
- !ChristmasClan – Redeem Clan reroll
- !ChristmasClan2 – Redeem Clan reroll
- !ChristmasBDA – Redeem Blood Demon Art Reset
- !ClickTheSun – Redeem a breath reset
- !SetYourBlazer – Redeem a Blood Demon Art Reroll
- !BDAReset – Redeem a blood demon art reset
- !BreathReset – Redeem a breath reset
- !DemonAppearance – Redeem a demon appearance reset
- !HairDrip – Redeem hair and eye reroll
- !HaoriReset – Redeem a Haori reroll
- !NichirinColor – Redeem a Nichirin color reroll
The codes below are no longer valid. We will also make sure to update the article once some of the current active codes expire.
How to use codes
To redeem codes in Wisteria, simply follow the steps below:
- Launch the game.
- Press “/” or click the Chat button on the upper left corner of the screen.
- Type in the code of your choice. Again, make sure to enter the code exactly as it appears on the active codes list above.
- Press Enter and enjoy!
Roblox is an online game platform and game creation system. Released in 2006, it allows users to create games for others to play and/or play games created by others.