Roblox: All Star Tower Defense codes and how to use them (Updated January 2023)
Defending what’s yours and what you believe in takes courage and determination.
With All Star Tower Defense on Roblox, you won’t only defend what’s yours, but you will also literally fend off enemies who want to take you down. And as its name suggests, you get to use a growing roster of All Star characters. Your favorite anime characters will most likely be there!
READ MORE: Roblox: All Demon Blade Tycoon Codes and How to Use Them
But while using these characters is quite exciting, summoning them isn’t free. You need gems to get new characters, especially the stronger ones, to fight with. This means that gems play an important role in how well you can fend off your enemies.
Don’t worry! If you don’t have gems and wish to become stronger, you’ve come to the right place! We have gathered some useful codes, especially for you.
All Star Tower Defense Codes
Below is a list of codes that will allow you to redeem gems for summoning stronger characters. Make sure you enter the codes as they are because they can be case-sensitive.
Moreover, redeem these codes as fast as you can. You never know when they will expire.
These codes are still valid. If one doesn’t work, we will make sure to update this article.
- lvlreqny – Redeem 150 Stardust, 2023 Gems, and XP (Note: Requires level 60+)
- world3ishere – Redeem 50 Stardust, 10x Exp IV, and 4000 Gems (Note: Requires level 115+)
- bigwinterupdatesoon – Redeem 90 Stardust and 90 Gems (Note: Must be level 40+)
- 2milfavoriteup – Redeem 150 Stardust, 10x Exp IV, and 8000 Gems (Note: Must be level 70+)
- 2yearanniversaryduo – Redeem 95 Stardust, 10 EXP IV, and 5000 Gems (Note: Must be level 40+)
- happyholidays – Redeem 89 Stardust and 2022 Gems
- winterguy19 – Redeem 105 Stardust and 250 Gems
- timechamberfix – Redeem 100 Gems and 20 Stardust
- newstarcode – Redeem 90 Stardust
READ MORE: Roblox: All The Presentation Experience Codes and How to Use Them
Below are the codes that are currently no longer valid:
How to Use Codes
- Launch the game.
- Click the Settings/gear button at the bottom right of the screen.
- Type the code of your choice into the textbox that says “Enter Code.” Again, make sure to enter the code exactly as it appears in the list above.
Note: If the code works, you should automatically receive your reward. If it doesn’t, the code will not disappear from the text box.
Roblox is an online game platform and game creation system. Released in 2006, it allows users to create games for others to play and/or play games created by others.