Like other clicker games, Race Clicker on Roblox will test your clicking speed. In this game, you will join a race. You know the drill; the faster you click, the faster you’ll reach the finish line.
Winning gives you an increase in your overall speed and allows you to buy awesome pets. These pets will also increase your stats and increase your chances of winning each race.
Now, if you wondering whether there are any shortcuts to winning in Race Clicker, you’ve come to the right place. We have gathered codes that will give you boosts and free wins! Note that we update this article regularly. If there are any new codes, we’ll definitely put them up here. So, don’t forget to visit us from time to time. We’ll be happy to see you.
List of all Race Clicker codes
Below is a list of codes that will help you in Race Clicker. Make sure you enter the codes exactly as they appear on the list because they can be case-sensitive.
Moreover, redeem these codes as fast as you can. You never know when they will expire, and you don’t want to miss out.
These codes are still valid. If one doesn’t work, we will make sure to update this article.
- UPDATECLICKCODE – Redeem an Auto Click Boost
- hallowx3 – Redeem 15 minutes 3x Win Boost
- Accelhidden – Redeem 15 minutes of Speed Boost
- opx3code – Redeem 15 minutes 3x Win Boost
- 500KLikes – Redeem Wins
- Almost100MVisits – Redeem 15 Wins
- 1MGroupMembers – Redeem 15 Wins
- Thankyou50M – Redeem 25 Wins
- NewUpdate – Redeem three free wins
- LetsGo5KLikes – Redeem six free wins
- ThanksFor5MillionsVisits – Redeem eight free wins
There are currently no expired codes, but we will also make sure to update the article once active codes expire.
How to Use Codes
To claim your rewards for Race Clicker, follow the steps below:
- Launch the game.
- Click the Codes button located on the right side of the screen.
- Type the code of your choice into the textbox. Again, make sure to enter the code exactly as it appears on the list above.
- Hit Redeem and enjoy!
Roblox is an online game platform and game creation system. Released in 2006, it allows users to create games for others to play and/or play games created by others.