As its name suggests, Control Army on Roblox allows you to build and command your own troops! Of course, you’ll have to start out small in this Medieval-themed experience, having only one troop under your command at the beginning.
However, as you battle enemies and collect resources, you’ll eventually grow your kingdom and army. And you’ll make this process easier by redeeming codes for freebies. We have gathered them here!
Note that we update this article regularly. If there are any new codes, we’ll put them up here. So, don’t forget to visit us from time to time. We’ll be happy to see you. You can also check out codes for other Roblox games here.
List of all Control Army codes
Below is a list of codes that will help you in Control Army. Make sure you enter the codes exactly as they appear on the list because they can be case-sensitive.
Moreover, redeem these codes as fast as you can. You never know when they will expire, and you don’t want to miss out.
These Control Army codes are still valid. If one doesn’t work, we will make sure to update this article.
- MagicForest – Redeem Fairy Wings, Gnome Hat, and other rewards
- Patryk10B – Redeem free rewards
- forgotten – Redeem an Ancient Fragment, Ectoplasm, and Sand
- 10k – Redeem Barrack XP Boost
- Mushrooms – Redeem Gold
- 20kLikes – Redeem +100% Gold Potions
- MerryChristmas – Redeem Gold
- Mountshop – Redeem 1,500 Gold
- Sands – Redeem 2,000 Gold
- Underwater – Redeem 2,500 Gold
- Release – Redeem 250 Gold
- Hello – Redeem 500 Gold
- Waterfall – Redeem 1,000 Gold
The codes below are no longer valid. We will also make sure to update the article once some of the current active codes expire.
- (There are currently no expired codes.)
How to use codes
To redeem codes in Control Army, simply follow the steps below:
- Launch the game.
- Click the Codes button on the left side of the screen.
- Type the code of your choice into the textbox. Again, make sure to enter the code exactly as it appears on the active codes list above.
- Hit Redeem and enjoy!
Roblox is an online game platform and game creation system. Released in 2006, it allows users to create games for others to play and/or play games created by others.