If you love the Dragon Ball franchise and the blocky world of Roblox, you’ll surely enjoy Budokai! In this game, you’ll have to fight enemies and try to become stronger to save planet Namek.
However, you will need some luck in Budokai, as your powers and traits are provided using spins and rolls. What if you don’t have the resources for these? Don’t worry! We have gathered codes for you.
Note that we update this article regularly. If there are any new codes, we’ll put them up here. So, don’t forget to visit us from time to time. We’ll be happy to see you.
List of all Budokai codes
Below is a list of codes that will help you in Budokai. Make sure you enter the codes exactly as they appear on the list because they can be case-sensitive.
Moreover, redeem these codes as fast as you can. You never know when they will expire, and you don’t want to miss out.
These Budokai codes are still valid. If one doesn’t work, we will make sure to update this article.
(No new codes since the last update.)
- DENJI – Redeem 5 Race Rolls
- BANETHEBOT – Redeem 3 Race Rolls
- BANEGIVESBACK – Redeem 25k Zeni and 3 Gene Spins
- BUDOL – Redeem 5 Race Spins, and 5 Gene Spins
- BUDOL? – Redeem 5 Gene Spins, and 2 Race Spins
- BUDOW – Redeem 3 Race Spins
- MYBAD – Redeem 3 Gene Spins
- LDEV – Redeem 1 Race Spin
- SUBTOEXCELSTUDIOS – Redeem 1 Race Roll and 3 Gene Rolls
- FREESTUFF – Redeem 2 Race Rolls and 10 Gene Rolls
- RESETME – Redeem to reset Wish, HBTC, Zenkai, and Absorb Cooldown
- ONEYEAR – Redeem 3 Race Spins, 5 Aura Spins, and 5 Gene Spins
The codes below are no longer valid. We will also make sure to update the article once some of the current active codes expire.
How to use codes
To redeem codes in Budokai, simply follow the steps below:
- Launch the game.
- Click the “Enter A Code” textbox at the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Type in the code of your choice. Again, make sure to enter the code exactly as it appears on the active codes list above.
- Press Enter and enjoy!
Roblox is an online game platform and game creation system. Released in 2006, it allows users to create games for others to play and/or play games created by others.