Kingdom Hearts Final Mix: How to Get The Ultima Weapon
Kingdom Hearts is one of the most beloved and acclaimed franchises of all time. And, now, 19 years after the game was first released for the PlayStation 2, PC players will be able to wield the Keyblade and experience Sora’s journey for the first time.
READ MORE: Genshin Impact: Check Out Ayaka’s Moveset and Idle Animation
But a Keyblade Wielder needs the best weapon to go head-on with darkness, right? With that in mind, we will now tell you how to get the best Keyblade in Kingdom Hearts Final Mix, the Ultima Weapon!
How to Get The Ultima Weapon
To get the Ultima Weapon in Kingdom Hearts, players need to synthesize at least 30 different items and unlock the sixth synthesis list.
After completing the herculean test, you will just need to synthesize the blade. Wich can be done by gathering:
- 5x Thunder Gems: You can get the item by defeating Aquatanks, and Screwdivers. Can also be won by solving the riddles of the various White Mushrooms.
- 5x Mystery Goo: You can get the item by defeating Black Fungus, and Rare Truffles. Can also be won by solving the riddles of the various White Mushrooms.
- 3x Serenity Powder: You can get the item only by defeating the Pink Agaricus with as many hits as possible. Good luck!
- 3x Stormy Stones: Can be got by defeating Neoshadows in the game’s final world.
- 3x Dark Matter: Can be acquired by beating the Pegasus Cup time trial challenge, by collecting all the fruits in the third Jungle Slider course, by interacting with the Trinity Marks, and in various chests throughout the game. Dark matter can also be synthesized with 9x Lucid Shards, 1x Gale, and 2x Mythril.
Using the Bambi summon to get the Thunder Gems, and the Mystery Goos is highly recommended.
READ MORE: Fantasian: Meet all the Main Characters
Kingdom Hearts is available right now and fully remastered, for the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and PC, via Epic Games Store, as part of the KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX collection.