Everything You Need to Know About the Outriders Demo
We’ve got our first information directly from the developers of Outriders themselves about the new Outriders demo coming soon, so what do you need to know about the Outriders demo?
READ MORE: Destiny 2: How to Get New Dead Man’s Tale Exotic Scout Rifle
- It’s a Demo, NOT a Beta
- It’s entirely free, no purchase or pre-order requirement
- The demo is available in Germany on PlayStation, Xbox and PC (Steam). To download the demo for free on PlayStation you need a PS+ subscription. If you do not have PS+ in Germany, the demo is also available but you will have to undergo the usual age verification process.
- The demo will be available on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC (Steam and streaming with NVIDIA GeForce Now)
- Download size will be (PC: Minimum 24GB) (Consoles: Minimum 22GB)
- Pre-loading is not currently planned to be available for the demo
- Crossplay will be available in the demo, but it will be in beta form and will need to be manually enabled via your settings
- There is no time limit, either for playing or for accessing it prior to launch.
- Demo is planned to remain live beyond launch
- The Demo includes the game’s prologue and opening chapter. This means that gear and enemies that you come across will be the early game variants
- The demo runs up until the showdown with Gauss, the first rival Altered who may be even more dangerous than you.
- Some side missions unlock after defeating Gauss, so you will be able to go back and explore the world
- The Demo includes all 4 classes and 6 character slots. This means you can try out every class without needing to delete any characters
- Character levels are capped to Level 7. This will allow you to earn your classes 4th ability and be able to mix and match your active skills in the Demo. This will also allow you to earn 2 skill points that you can apply to your skill tree
- You can progress up to World Tier 5. World Tiers are our dynamic difficulty system. At level 5, your chance for higher rarity gear is increased, but the drop chance for Legendary Gear is still extremely low
- Resources will be capped at a certain (generous) amount in order to safeguard balancing for when you go into the main game
- You will be able to transfer your progress if you play the main game on the same platform account (Platforms are PlayStation/Xbox/Steam)
- The demo will not include any trophies or achievements, but your in-game accolades will transfer along with your regular progress
- You are free to stream and part of the Demo. No restrictions.
- There is a trailer that plays at the end of the demo. This trailer contains licensed music, so if you plan on streaming it, take some precautions.
- The Outriders Demo launches on February 25, 2021
There’s everything you need to know about the Outriders demo, will you be playing when it launches on February 25? I know I will!
READ MORE: Will Outriders Release on Google Stadia?
Enjoy The Click? Don’t forget to keep up to date on everything posted by following @TheClickGG on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.