Irodori Poetry Part 3 is the third quest in The Moon and Stars Inscribe, which is one of four sub-events you can participate in during the Hues of the Violet Garden event.
In this guide, you will learn how to unlock the quest, how to complete it, and the rewards you’ll get.
How to Unlock Irodori Poetry Part 3
You can only participate in the Irodori Poetry Part 3 if:
- You’ve completed Irodori Poetry Part 2
- Your Adventure Rank is at least 30
Once you’re eligible to participate, you’ll gain access to the quest through the Events Hub Page.
READ MORE: Genshin Impact: Irodori Poetry Part 1 Guide
How to Complete Irodori Poetry Part 3
- Talk to Ootomo and Lenne.
- Take at least 4 photos of different Local Specialties in Mondstadt.
- Report back to Ootomo and Lenne.
- Select a stanza for the poem.
You can choose whatever you think is the best stanza. There are no right or wrong answers.
READ MORE: Genshin Impact: Irodori Poetry Part 2 Guide
Here are the rewards for The Moon and Stars Inscribe Day 3:
- Primogem x40
- Mora x20000
- Hero’s Wit x2
- Philosophies of Light x2
- Adventurer’s Experience x4
- Wanderer’s Advice x8
Note: These rewards include initial rewards and those that you can claim through the Events Page.