After the recent Genshin Impact 1.4 update, new leaks began to surface about the upcoming version 1.5, and it was revealed that two new characters will be coming to the game, Eula and Yanfei.
Eula is a new 5-star Claymore user, while Yanfei is a 4-star Catalyst user that will be joining Genshin Impact in the upcoming 1.5 update.
Check out below, everything that was leaked about the two characters, via Honey Impact and other sources.
- Please take into account that all information below is subjected to change when the final version of the characters is presented in the game.
Who Is Eula?
According to the recent leaks, Eula is known as The Spindrift Knight, the Captain of the Knights of Favonius Reconnaissance Company, and the heir of an old aristocratic family.
You can check out her in-game model below:
Eula: Vision, Elemental Skill, and Burst
Eula will have a Cryo vision and will use a claymore in battle. According to Honey Impact, she will have the following abilities:
- Normal Attack: Seal of Approval: A series of 5 consecutive strikes with the weapon.
- Elemental Skill: Icetide Vortex: A swift slash that deals Cryo damage. After hitting an opponent Eula gains a Grimheart, with boosts her defense, and resistance to interruption. If held, Eula slashes forward in a Cro AoE, expanding all of her Grimheart’s, which will deal Cryo damage to nearby opponents and lower their Physical and Cryo Resistances.
- Elemental Burst: Glacial Illumination: Eula damages nearby opponents in a Cryo AoE and generates a ”Lighfall Sword” that will follow her for a certain duration. Each time she damages an opponent, the Sword will charge, and once its duration ends, will explode, dealing Physical Damage to nearby opponents.
Eula: Passive Talents
- Aristocratic Introspection: Has a 10% chance to receive double the result when crafting character level materials.
- Roiling Rime: If 2 stacks of Grimheart are expended when holding her Elemental Skill ”Icetide Vortex”, a ”Lighfall Sword Renmant” will be generated, and will then explode, dealing Physical damage.
- Wellspring of War-Lust: Decreases the CD of Icetide Vortex by 0.3s each time she seals a Critical hit, can happen once every 0.1s.
Eula looks to be a DPS focused on dealing high damage by using her skills to boost her physical damage and resistance. According to the leaks, her base attack in the test is higher than Diluc’s.
Who Is Yanfei?
According to Honey Impact, Yanfei is a descendent of an illuminated beast and a well know legal advisor who works in Lyrui Harbor. You can see her leaked Splash art below:
Yanfei: Vision, Elemental Skill, and Burst
Also according to Honey Impact, Yanfei will be a Pyro Catalyst user and will have the following abilities:
- Normal Attack: Seal of Approval: Shoots fireballs that deal up to three counts of Pyro Damage. Each hit will grant Yanfei a Scarlet Seal, which will decrease her stamina usage. Her charged attack will be an AoE Pyro attack, after a short casting.
- Elemental Skill: Signed Edict: Summons blistering flames that deal AoE Pyro damage to enemies. The number of opponents hit will increase the number of Scarlet Seal’s available.
- Elemental Burst: Done Deal: Creates an intense spray of flames that follows opponents, dealing a huge AoE and granting Yanfei ”Brilhance”, which will increase the damage of her charger attacks, and offer her Scarlet Seals at fixed intervals.
Yanfei: Passive Talents
- Encyclopedic Expertise: Locates nearby resources in the mini-map.
- Proviso: Consuming Scarlet Seals with a Charged Attack will increase her Pyro DMG by 5% for 6 seconds. The effect cannot stack;
- Xiezhis Eye: When Yanfei scores a Critical Hit, she will then deal additional Aoe Pyro damage to the enemy. The damage will be equal to 80% of her attack.
Yanfei seems to be a pretty adaptable character, focused on inflicting high amounts of pyro damage as a catalyst on-field DPS.
READ MORE: Is Resident Evil: Infinite Darkness canon?
There’s still no news about the release date of Genshin Impact’s new version, or if the characters will be present, even if miHoYo acknowledged that the leaks are related to version 1.5.
So, what are your thoughts on Genshin Impact’s new characters, Eula and Yanfei?