Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 8 is in full swing, and the season really has flown over because now it is time for the secret skin of Season 8 to be unlocked, The Cube Queen.
Each season, Fortnite releases a secret skin partway through the season, which in recent seasons haven’t been very secret, with skins in the past including Marvel’s Deadpool, as well as DC’s Aquaman and Superman.
This time, we are getting an original skin that Epic Games managed to keep a secret for quite some time.
To unlock The Cube Queen, players must complete a series of challenges to unlock both the skin and many other items such as a harvesting tool, back bling, glider, and music.
Here is how to complete The Cube Queen’s challenges.
The Cube Queen challenges
Here are all of the challenges and the rewards for The Cube Queen.
- Survive storm circles while carrying a Sideways weapon (5) – The Cube Queen outfit
- Eliminate a player with the Sideways Minigun (1) – Last Cube Standing emoticon
- Shakedown opponents (2) – The Queen’s Court loading screen
- Use a Shadow Stone or Flopper to phase for 3 seconds near a player (3) – Cubic Vortex back bling
- Complete all of The Cube Queen quests on Page 1 (4) – The Cube Queen Obliterator style
- Deal damage to players with the Sideways Scythe (150) – Reality Render harvesting tool
- Complete a Bounty from a Bounty Board (1) – Regfal Visage spray
- Get player headshots with the Sideways Rifle (2) – Queen’s Anthem music
- Glide in the smoke stacks at Steamy Stacks (1) – Queen’s Processions glider
- Complete all of The Cube Queen quests on Page 2 (4) – The Cube Queen Islandbane style
Overall, these challenges should be very straightforward to complete, and most involve the Sideways, a new alternative reality world that spawns on the map during each match.
It would be very easy to complete each page in a single match, so two matches in total.
Immediately land in the Sideways and grab a Sideways minigun, head out and find a player to eliminate with it.
You will need to be in Duos, Trios, or Squads as you will need to shake them down and another player too.
Then find a Shadow Stone or use the Shadow Flopper near a player and wait for three seconds and that will complete Page 1.
In the second game, land at Steamy Stacks and use the stacks to glide out of the POI to complete the first challenge, you will also want to find a nearby Bounty Board to start a Bounty.
READ MORE: All Fortnite comic book skins (October 2021)
Then head to the Sideways and grab a Sideways Rifle and Scythe and deal damage with the Scythe and get two headshots with the Rifle and that is Page 2 complete.