Fortnite: Hit An Opponent Within 10 Seconds Of Zero Point Dashing Guide – Week 12 Challenges
There is just one month to go before the end of Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5. With the recent 15.40 update we now know what the challenges will be for Week 12.
Here is how to complete Hit An Opponent Within 10 Seconds Of Zero Point Dashing.
Hit An Opponent Within 10 Seconds Of Zero Point Dashing
New to Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 is Zero Point dashing. This can be done by either consuming Zero Point crystals that can be found in the sand area in the centre of the map. Or by consuming Zero Point Fish.
Players can then dash by pressing double jump, and then deal damage within 10 seconds to complete the challenge. Since this is a Legendary Quest there are five stages of the quest. Completing all of these will grant 143,000 XP.
Week 12 Epic Quests
The challenges this week are:
- Deal damage within 15 seconds of gliding (200)
- Visit Scenic Spot, Gorgeous Gorge, and Mount Kay (1)
- Destroy inflatable tubemen llamas at gas stations (3)
- Find a family portrait from a shipwreck (1)
- Throw a fish back in to the water (1)
- Hit different opponents with a harpoon gun (3)
- Catch different weapon types from fishing spots (3)
Each Epic Quest is worth 20,000 XP, granting 140,000 XP in total, around 1.5 levels worth of XP.
READ MORE: Fortnite 15.40 Update: Everything You Need To Know
Week 12 Legendary Quest
The Legendary Quest this week is:
- Hit an opponent within 10 seconds of Zero Point Dashing (5/10/15/20/25)
The first stage of the challenge is worth 55,000 XP, the following 4 are worth 22,000 XP each, giving a total of 143,000 XP for completing the Legendary Quest.
But be fast, Legendary Quests are only around until the next set of challenges go live and then they are gone forever.
READ MORE: Valheim Breaks Another Major Sales Milestone
Enjoy The Click? Don’t forget to keep up to date on everything posted by following @TheClickGG on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.