Aliens are making their presence known on the Fortnite island, with them taking over Holly Hatchery in the recent 17.10 hotfix.
As with any new week comes new weekly challenges, here is how to complete Deploy Alien Nanites.
Deploy Alien Nanites
Alien Nanites are a new item that was added with the 17.10 hotfix. They can be used to craft Alien weapons from the Assault Rifle, Pistol, and Sniper Rifle.
Or by throwing them you can create an anti-gravity area, the same as what can be found in Holly Hatchery.
Alien Nanites can be found as floor loot by chance, or on Alien Abductors and the Mothership. The problem though, the Abductors and Mothership are currently unavailable in the game due to the glitch that allows the Mothership gun to be brought onto the map. So, if you are completing the challenge soon after its release you may struggle as you have to hope you find it on the ground.
Once you do, simply throw it and the challenge will complete.
Week 5 Epic Quests
Here are the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 week 5 Epic Quests.
- Destroy computer equipment at satellite stations or Corny Complex (3)
- Damage IO Guards (250)
- Eliminate Trespassers (2)
- Deal damage with IO or Alien weapons (500)
- Loot supply drops (2)
- Damage a Saucer with a pilot inside (800)
- Open an IO chest at a satellite station or Corny Complex (1)
Each Epic Quest is worth 30,000 XP, giving a total of 210,000 XP, or around 2 and a half levels of the Battle Pass.
Week 5 Legendary Quests
Here are the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 week 5 Legendary Quests.
- Get Slone’s orders from a Payphone (1)
- Interact with a CB Radio (1)
- Place Welcome Gifts in Holly Hatchery (2)
- Deploy Alien Nanites (1)
- Dance near Zyg and Choppy (1)
- Get infected by an Alien Parasite and talk to Sunny (1)
In total, players can earn 180,000 XP by completing the week 5 Legendary Quests, or just over 2 levels towards finishing off the Battle Pass. But, be fast because these challenges are only available until Wednesday, July 14th before they will disappear.