It is time for a new set of weekly challenges as Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 is now in week 4. Each week we see Legendary and Epic Quests come to the game, which grant players lots of XP to level up the Battle Pass.
Here are the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 week 4 challenges.
Challenges Are Out Now
Both the Epic and Legendary Quests for week 4 have been released, with the Legendary Quests releasing on Wednesday, June 30th, followed by the Epic Quests on Thursday, July 1st.
But, be quick because the Legendary Quests will only be available until the following week.
Week 4 Epic Quests
Here are the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 week 4 Epic Quests.
- Deal Damage near an Abductor (1000)
- Destroy hiding places (3)
- Destroy objects at Retail Row, Lazy Lake, Pleasant Park, or Holly Hatchery (5)
- Experience low-gravity with Alien Nanties or on the Mothership (1)
- Hunt an infected animal (1)
- Travel in a Saucer (1000)
- Abduct an opponent with a Saucer tractor beam (1)
Each Epic Quest is worth 30,000 XP, giving a total of 210,000 XP, or around 2 and a half levels of the Battle Pass.
Week 4 Legendary Quests
Here are the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 week 4 Legendary Quests.
- Search the farm for clues (2)
- Visit Farmer Steel’s favorite places (3)
- Place missing person signs in Weeping Woods and Misty Meadows (4)
- Collect doomsday preppers guide (1)
- Forage for food, need supplies (5)
The first level is worth 45,000 XP, followed by four stages that grant 30,000 XP, giving a total of 165,000 XP or around 2 levels worth of XP. But, be fast because these challenges are only available until Wednesday, July 7th before they will disappear.