We are in the final stretch of Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 and Season 6 is in sight. But before the new season kicks off, we’ve got some more challenges to do to try and finish off the Battle Pass.
With the recent 15.40 update we now know what the challenges will be for Week 14. Here is what to expect when they go live.
Fortnite challenges go live every Thursday at 9am EST/2pm GMT, so expect the week 14 challenges to go live on March 4th at 9am EST/2pm GMT.
Week 14 Epic Quests
The challenges this week are:
- Collect Cookbooks from Pleasant Park and Craggy Cliffs (4)
- Harvest Fruit and Vegetables (8)
- Earns Bars to hire Character (150)
- Visit different restaurant kitchens (2)
- Drive car from Sweaty Sands to Pleasant Park Time Trial (1)
- Drop Off A Vehicle At The Gas Station In Lazy Lake Or Catty Corner (1)
- Drive car from Pleasant Park to Lazy Lake (1)
Each Epic Quest is worth 20,000 XP, granting 140,000 XP in total, around 1.5 levels worth of XP.
Week 14 Legendary Quest
The Legendary Quest this week is:
The first stage of the challenge is worth 55,000 XP, the following 4 are worth 22,000 XP each, giving a total of 143,000 XP for completing the Legendary Quest.
But be fast, Legendary Quests are only around until the next set of challenges go live and then they are gone forever.
READ MORE: Valheim Breaks Another Major Sales Milestone