The multiplayer aspect of Call of Duty: Vanguard is packed full of content, with many maps and modes, as well as plenty to unlock and level up including 12 Operators.
Each Operator acts as a skin in the game and comes with their own sets of challenges to unlock new rewards and XP to get to Prestige.
Here is everything you need to know about Halima in Call of Duty: Vanguard.
How to unlock Halima
To unlock Halima in Call of Duty: Vanguard you need to “Get 50 Prone Kills”. To go prone, you need to lay on the ground, this is different from crouching. On PC, the default bind for going prone is C.
Call of Duty Vanguard Halima Bio
“Halima was born in Mogadishu to a Somali mother and an influential Italian fascist. Her family moved to Italy where they lived in luxury. After her family returned to Somalia, Halima witnessed the harsh reality of authoritarian rule and the cruelty of colonialism. Instead of fleeing with her family, Halima joined the Somali resistance to fight the Italian occupation.”
- Favorite Weapon: MP-40
- Task Force: Hellhounds
Call of Duty Vanguard Halima Challenges
Like all of the other Operators, Halima has multiple challenges that feature three tiers, each scaling in the amount required.
Once you complete all three tiers for all four challenges you will earn Mastery for Halima, by completing Mastery for all three members of the Hellhounds Task Force you will unlock the Inferno Title and Cheetah Halima Skin.
Here are Halima’s challenges,
- Get 3/5/10 Wins as Halima
- Get 10/25/50 Fire Kills as Halima
- Get 25/50/100 Hipfire Kills as Halima
- Get 50/100/150 Kills as Halima
READ MORE: Call of Duty Vanguard: How to level up fast
Call of Duty Vanguard Halima Progression
In addition to leveling up to his Prestige and weapons, you can also level up Operators up to level 20, with each new level unlocking new items.
Here are all of the unlocks for the Halima progression.
- Level 2: Can’t Argue (Operator Quip)
- Level 3: 1,500 XP
- Level 4: Survive It All (Player Card)
- Level 5: Tactical Reload (Operator MVP Highlight)
- Level 6: 1,000 MP-40 XP (Weapon XP)
- Level 7: Ashoka Chakra (Sticker)
- Level 8: 2,000 XP
- Level 9: Knighted Fire (Emblem)
- Level 10: Governorate (Operator Skin)
- Level 11: Opera (Charm)
- Level 12: 1,500 MP-40 XP (Weapon XP)
- Level 13: 2,500 XP
- Level 14: Don’t Ruin The Moment (Operator Quip)
- Level 15: Coming In Hot (Operator Intro)
- Level 16: 2,000 MP-40 XP (Weapon XP)
- Level 17: Hamstrung (Finishing Move)
- Level 18: 3,000 XP
- Level 19: Conquest (Spray)
- Level 20: Four Days (Operator Skin)
READ MORE: Call of Duty Vanguard Wiki Guide
Call of Duty: Vanguard is available now on PC via Battle.net, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X|S.