Constanze is one of 12 Operators that are in Call of Duty: Vanguard at launch, with the skilled soldier favoring Machine Guns as her weapon of choice.
Here is everything you need to know about Constanze in Call of Duty: Vanguard.
How to unlock Constanze
To unlock Constanze in Call of Duty: Vanguard you need to “Get 300 LMG Kills”. Like other weapon-related challenges with other Operators, this one is more time-consuming than difficult. Equip an LMG loadout and get playing and eventually, Constanze will unlock.
Call of Duty Vanguard Constanze Bio
“Constanze was born in Dusseldorf to two loving parents. When she was ten, the Nazis rose to power and she was forced to don the BDM uniform, but defied her superiors at every turn. In Poland, she met a girl – a Polish resistance fighter – and they fell in love. Years later, she joined the SOE alongside her Polish lover and helped punch a hole through the German defensive line in support of the Allied invasion.”
- Favorite Weapon: MG42
- Task Force: Sentinel
Call of Duty Vanguard Constanze Challenges
Like all of the other Operators, Constanze has multiple challenges that feature three tiers, each scaling in the amount required.
Once you complete all three tiers for all four challenges you will earn Mastery for Constanze, by completing Mastery for all three members of the Sentinel Task Force you will unlock the Grim Reaper Title and the Rangefinder Skin.
Here are Constanze’s challenges,
- Get 3/5/10 Wins as Constanze
- Destroy 5/10/20 Enemy Killstreaks as Constanze
- Get 10/25/50 Bullet Pen Kills as Constanze
- Get 50/100/150 Kills as Constanze
Call of Duty Vanguard Constanze Progression
In addition to leveling up to his Prestige and weapons, you can also level up Operators up to level 20, with each new level unlocking new items.
Here are all of the unlocks for the Constanze progression.
- Level 2: Don’t Mind The Mess (Operator Quip)
- Level 3: 1,500 XP
- Level 4: Breaking The Mold (Player Card)
- Level 5: From The Hip (Operator MVP Highlight)
- Level 6: 1,000 MG42 XP (Weapon XP)
- Level 7: Bird Study (Sticker)
- Level 8: 2,000 XP
- Level 9: Shotgun Wedding (Emblem)
- Level 10: Manifesto (Operator Skin)
- Level 11: Paint (Charm)
- Level 12: 1,500 MG42 XP (Weapon XP)
- Level 13: 2,500 XP
- Level 14: Badass (Operator Quip)
- Level 15: Posted Up (Operator Intro)
- Level 16: 2,000 MG42 XP (Weapon XP)
- Level 17: Maced (Finishing Move)
- Level 18: 3,000 XP
- Level 19: Dead Dye (Spray)
- Level 20: Artisan (Operator Skin)
READ MORE: Call of Duty Vanguard Wiki Guide
Call of Duty: Vanguard is available now on PC via Battle.net, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X|S.